Interested in rocking the Parker Fashion Week Runway as a model? We want to meet you! Parker Fashion Week will partner with Develop Model Management to cast models for our upcoming season. Model hopefuls will need to take a couple of steps before they can rock the runway. But don't worry, we've got all the nitty gritty details laid out below!
Click the link below and follow the instructions in order to be considered for the first season of Parker Fashion Week! Examples of photos and video are found right below!
- Each designer chooses their own models based on what fits their collection best, so we encourage models of all shapes, colors, and sizes to come! We do not place any requirements on weight or body type but we do require a minimum height of 5’6” without heels. This streamlines the tailoring process when designers sell pieces from the runway - it’s easier to hem a garment than add material!
- Models should be at least 12 years old. Parker Fashion Week and Develop Model Management do not cast children during our Model Calls. Our models typically range in age from 12-30 (female) and 15-30 (male), but designers choose all ages!
Dress fashion-forward! Men and women alike should wear something form fitting so designers can see your silhouette. Women are encouraged to wear heels at least 3 inches tall when recording their runway walk. We also suggest avoiding jewelry that will make loud noises as you walk. This is distracting to those trying to see your talent!
Yourself! A positive attitude, a cloth measuring tape, and a smart phone or computer to complete registration. Men: it is helpful if you know your inseam measurement ahead of time.
Casting will be held through a self-submitted online form that will ONLY be accessible for a 24 hour period during Model Call. You will be asked to provide your contact information, show availability, and body measurements (bust, waist, hips, height). Men will also be asked for their inseam measurement. Models must be prepared to upload images of each measurement, a headshot, a full body shot, and video of their runway walk. While not required, it is helpful to have all of your images and videos ready ahead of time BEFORE starting the online registration process.
After Model Call, photo and video is uploaded to a private website. The link to this site is shared only with current Parker Fashion Week designers for the purpose of selecting their models.
Selected models will be notified by email. If you were not selected, you will not receive any notification. Please do not email Parker Fashion Week or Develop Model Management regarding your status. It is very important that you provide an accurate email address so you can be notified if you were cast!
Don't be discouraged! Stay tuned to Parker Fashion Week social media and website for information on our next model call. Each season brings a new set of designers looking for a different aesthetic. Or if you still want to be involved, consider volunteering at our shows to learn more about Omaha Fashion Week!
Congrats! Pay attention to your email! This will be the primary method that both PFW and your specific designer gets in touch with you. Be responsive and block your calendar out for show dates now! If you have any questions or don't hear from your designer, contact email@example.com.
1. Self-submission link will be posted to social media
2. Be prepared to upload images and video
3. We will review material, any model with missing contact information or images will not be eligible to be booked and will be removed
4. Designer selection process
5. Notifications to models
Video of Runway Walk
This should be a short video of you walking directly toward the camera and posing. give yourself enough space to walk at least six or seven paces.
Copyright © 2021 Parker Fashion Week - All Rights Reserved.